DEG, DPA Name Officer Candidates
Please log in to read the full article
Two AAPG divisions, the Division of Environmental Geosciences and the Division of Professional Affairs, have announced office candidates for their groups.
Officer candidates for the Energy Minerals Division will be announced at a later date.
For both DEG and DPA, those elected will take office July 1.
AAPG Division of Environmental Geosciences
The AAPG Division of Environmental Geosciences has announced the following slate of candidates for office:
- Robert J. Menzie, Marathon Oil Co., Anchorage, Alaska.
- Michael "Doc" Weathers, the University of Texas System, University Lands, Midland, Texas.
- Roy D. Adams, the University of Utah, Salt Lake City, Utah
- Peter J. Hutchinson, the Hutchinson Group, Murrysville, Pa.
- Jack Mayhew, Unocal, Brea, Calif.
- Kenneth D. Vogel, Leggette Brashears Graham, St. Paul, Minn.
Ballots will be mailed to DEG members in February.
AAPG Division of Professional Affairs
The AAPG Division of Professional Affairs has announced the following slate of officer candidates for 1999-2000:
- Richard D. Fritz, Masera Corp., Tulsa.
- G. Warfield "Skip" Hobbs, Ammonite Resources, New Canaan, Conn.
- James P. Evans, Orleans Exploration, New Orleans.
- Robert C. Shoup, Shell Offshore, New Orleans.
- Lee Billingsley, Sandia Oil & Gas Corp., San Antonio.
- Brian Powers, independent, Midland, Texas
Ballots will be mailed to DPA members in March.