DEG Announces Officer Candidates
Please log in to read the full article
AAPG’s Division of Environmental Geosciences has announced its officer candidates for 2007.
The winner of president-elect will serve as DEG president in 2008-09. The vice president term is for one year, and the secretary-treasurer term is for two years.
The candidates are:
- Rebecca Dodge , University of West Georgia, Carrollton, Ga.
- Stephen M. Testa , State of California Mining and Geology Board, Mokelumne Hill, Calif.
- Nancy S. Dorsey , U.S. Environmental Protection Agency, Dallas.
- Hannes E. Leetaru , Illinois State Geological Survey, Urbana, Ill.
- Nancy J. (Anne) Fix , Battelle-Pacific Northwest National Laboratory, Richland, Wash.
- Barbara D. Houghton , California Environmental Department, Bakersfield, Calif.