EMD Elects Leadership For 2007-08
Please log in to read the full article
The Energy Minerals Division has announced the following election results:
- President-Elect (president 2008-09) --Creties Jenkins , DeGolyer and MacNaughton, Dallas.
- Vice president--Larry M. Knox , Dominion Exploration & Production, Houston.
- Treasurer --Neil S. Fishman , U.S. Geological Survey, Denver.
Elected as EMD councilors were:
- Gulf Coast Section --Michael A. Wiley , consultant, Canyon Lake, Texas.
- Mid-Continent Section --M. Ed Ratchford , Arkansas Geological Commission, ttle Rock, Ark.
- Pacific Section --James G. Clough , Alaska Geological and Geophysical Survey, Fairbanks, Alaska.
- Rocky Mountain Section --Laura L. Wray , Geo-Productions and ghthouse Consulting, Denver.
- Southwest Section --Jeffrey R. Levine , consultant, Richardson, Texas.
- Canadian Region --Andrew P. Beaton , Alberta Geological Survey, Edmonton, Canada.
The new board members will assume their positions on July 1.Douglas G. Patchen , West Virginia Geological & Economic Survey, Morgantown, W.Va., will serve as president, and Ezabeth “Betsy” Campen , Campen Consultants, Bilngs, Mont., secretary.