It's Time to Submit Perth Abstracts
Please log in to read the full article
Abstracts are now being accepted for the next AAPG International Conference and Exhibition, which will be held Nov. 5-8 in Perth, Australia.
The meeting's theme is "Reunite Gondwana -- Realize the Potential," and 10 main themes have been announced for presenters to consider:
- Successful Management and Decision Making.
- Petroleum Systems Elements and Evaluation Techniques (two sub-categories).
- Gondwana Evolution and Petroleum Systems Elements.
- Exploring and Developing … (several regional sub-categories).
- West Australian Basins IV.
- Southeast Asia Pacific LNG Resources and Development Plans.
- Maximizing Value from Mature Petroleum Assets.
- Integrating New and Emerging Technologies -- Seismic Innovation.
- Integrating Petroleum Development with Environmental Issues.
- Non-Conventional Hydrocarbon/Energy Resources.
The abstract deadline is Jan. 18, and they must be submitted online at http://iceevent.org. Those who cannot submit online should contact Sandy Hensley at 1-918-560-2641, or e-mail to [email protected]