URTeC Call for Papers Open
Please log in to read the full article
The call for abstracts has been issued for the next Unconventional Resources Technology Conference, which will be held July 20-22 in San Antonio.
The 2015 technical program will include 11 themes:
- Regional Case Studies.
- Characterization of Unconventional Reservoirs.
- Application and Integration of Well Data.
- Understanding Your Petroleum System.
- Optimizing Recovery from Unconventional Reservoirs.
- Integrated Approaches and Case Studies.
- Production Performance of Tight Oil and Gas Reservoirs.
- Social Performance (HSSE).
- Reserves Forecasting and Estimation.
- Long-Term Performance.
- Emerging Unconventional Plays.
To submit an abstract, or for more information, go to the URTeC website.
Most of these advancements will be done the hard way, through careful case studies and effective workflows.